Monday, February 15, 2010

Product I Love: Moroccan Oil

OK I do not do hair but this is a product that I had to tell you about. Moroccan Oil is available at salons and beauty supply stores.  I personally bought mine at Admiral Beauty Supply on 91st and Sheridan. This product is awesome!! You put in on your hair before you dry it. This stuff smells great, it reminds me of being on a beach. It also cuts down on your drying time. I have really thick hair so I love any help I can get. The best part is that it treats your hair when you use it so your hair feels great. It leaves your hair shiny and soft. The product website says that this product restores shine and strengthens and conditions. I definitely agree that it does all three of these.
You only use a very small amount of this product each time you use it (around a dime size or smaller). I am amazed at how such a small amount of product can give you such great results. The only downside of this product is the price. The 0.85 oz size is between $13 and $15. The larger 3.4 oz size runs around $35. I personally bought the small size and it lasts me quite a while because I only use it when I am straightening my hair. However, because you use such a small amount of product it will last long enough to definitely make it worth the price.
I would definitely recommend this product! However, don't just take my word on it. Either try it yourself, ask your hairstylist if they have heard of it or research it for yourself online. I personally believe that each of you would love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment