Thursday, March 29, 2012

Secret Tip for Easy Cat Eye

The cat eye is a beautiful way to add drama to your look. However, it can be very tricky to make each side symmetrical and even. I recently found an awesome video that teaches a super simple trick to get the perfect cat eye every time. The secret ingredient is shockingly scotch tape. I tried it and it really does work. She recommends in the video to put the tape on your clothes first to get rid of some of the stickiness. I would do this a couple of times so you don't mess up the rest of your eye makeup. My scotch tape was still pretty sticky after I stuck it on my clothes just once.
Since the cat eye is pretty dramatic I would recommend going pretty natural with the rest of your makeup. This would be the perfect look for a special event, night out with the girls or a hot date. Check on this link to watch the video. http://vimeo.com/32063586 It's from How to Be a Girl from Jane Marie.

No comments:

Post a Comment