Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hot Trend this Fall




One color that is hot this fall is Purple! Purple is a color that looks good with all eye colors. Now I am not talking about lavender, I am talking about deep purples. (Think eggplant or amethyst)
Now how do you pull it off. Well lets start with a small step, this is for those of you who are not quite sure you are ready to go all out with this. Try using a deep purple liner, this is something small that will give you a different look.

If you are a little braver, try doing a smoky eye with a deep purple. Try light at first and then you can go darker as you feel more comfortable. I would recommend using a silver or champagne color as your base color. If you try to use a light purple base color it can be a bit much.
Another way that you can use purple is on your lips. There are many pretty berry colors of lipstick or lipgloss. However try to stick to just one area of your face to use this color. So if you do lips don't do eyes and vice versa.
I have also seen alot of really pretty purple nailpolishes. I think it is a much more subtle alternative to black nailpolish.
This is definitely a trend that absolutely anyone can try. Have fun with it!

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love this posting! Purple is my new signature color and I can't get enough of these deep eggplant colors - Thanks Chelsea!

    ReplyDelete