Thursday, October 8, 2009

Product I Love: NARS Orgasm Blush


I am going to start reviewing products on a regular basis. I am starting with a product that I love. As someone who is pretty much obsessed with makeup I have always heard about NARS Orgasm Blush. Everyone always swears it is the best blush. So last time I was in Sephora I decided to see what all of the hype is about.


Price: When you first see the price you will think much like I did that it is expensive. It runs $25. However, blush is a product that lasts forever. So consider it an investment.


Color: As far as the color, it is perfect. It is a peachy pink with a gold shimmer. As someone who has done makeup for a long time I can tell you that this color combination looks great on almost anyone. The only exception to this is for women with very dark skin colors. It gives you that pretty glow that might follow this products namesake. For me it works for all seasons, even when I was at my darkest this summer it still looked great.


Overall: I would definitely recommend this product if you are looking for a great blush that you can wear everyday. Remember that if it isn't dark enough at first you can always layer on more product. However, if you are not sure about this product, go to Sephora and try it on for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment