Friday, June 11, 2010

Product I Love: Smashbox Limitless Long Wearing Lip Gloss

As someone who is a lip gloss junkie it takes a lot for a lip gloss to impress me. However, I found a product that blows every other gloss I have tried out of the water. Smashbox's new Limitless lip gloss is amazing. This product advertises that it will stay on for 6 hours, not 100 percent sure that it will last that long. However, it does stay on better than any gloss I have ever tried. It even lasted through eating! The other thing I love about this product is that it doesn't feel sticky. Which is definitely a big plus in the world of lip gloss. The color I have is Forever, it is the perfect shade of pink. It looks natural but yet has a little pop of color. There are also 5 other colors to choose from. You can purchase this product at Sephora or ULTA. I probably have 10 lip glosses in my purse and this is the one I am constantly grabbing. Try it, I know you will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment