Monday, November 16, 2009

Honesty is the Best Policy


I have been so blessed to have gotten to be a part of many weddings over the last 6 months. One thing that I have found that a lot of brides are scared to do is tell me what they really think about their makeup. Everyone has a different way that they like their makeup so sometimes what I think looks good you may think needs a little tweak. My goal as a makeup artist is to make sure every woman that uses my services looks and feels absolutely amazing. If there is something that is bothering you about your makeup and you don't tell me you won't feel amazing. Trust me when I tell you that it does not in any way hurt my feelings if you ask me to change something. Some of my brides that have been the happiest with their makeup were not afraid to speak up and tell me what they were thinking. I feel blessed to have had clients that are so sweet they are scared to speak up, but trust me I would rather you speak up then not say anything. I look at doing makeup as a team, no matter what my skill level is, I cannot master your look without your input. This is another reason why if you can find a picture that is the look you want it is awesome. So just remember next time you are getting your makeup done "Honesty is the Best Policy". I promise each one of you right now I will not take any need for changes personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment