Sunday, November 1, 2009

My New Favorite Place to Buy Makeup!


My new favorite place to buy makeup is Target!! I know you are all thinking "Really, Target?" But I am telling you Target has many lines of cosmetics. The best thing is unlike my other favorite Sephora, Target will not leave you broke when you leave. They have lines such as Sonia Kashuk, Boots No. 7, Jemma Kidd, Pixi and their newest line E.L.F. (Eyes Lips and Face). First off I love Sonia Kashuk's makeup bags. They are so cute and stylish and not very expensive. I personally bought my Brush Roll and personal makeup bag from this line. Boots No. 7 is a line from the UK that has great skin care products. I am currently using a moisturizer from them that I absolutely love. It is called Advanced Hydration. In case you have never heard of ELF it is a makeup line where almost everything is $1. As someone who is obsessed with makeup I have always wanted to try this line. However as a somewhat skeptical person I keep talking myself out of it. So the other night when I was at Target I saw these products and decided to give it a try. I bought a lip gloss that was $1 and let me say that I was pleasantly suprised. Currently the Target at Tulsa Hills only has a few products from the line, but I have heard that they will eventually carry the full line. The best thing about it is that even if you don't like the product you are only out $1.

So next time you are at Target wander over to the cosmetics aisle and check it out for yourself. You will be glad that you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment