Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tip for Eyeliner


I know for me I seem to constantly go for a black or brown eyeliner as I am sure most women do. However, lately I have been mixing it up and using different colors of eyeshadow as a liner. All you have to do is use a eyeliner brush and get it wet. You can use any eyeshadow color that you want. Sometimes it will take a couple of applications to get the color as dark as you want it. I personally have tried purple, navy blue, and green. Try to use a more neutral color as your base color though because too much color can look overdone. The possibilities are endless though. This is a really fun way to spice up your makeup without having to do anything too dramatic. Plus it will save you money because you are using eyeshadow that you already have. Try it! I know you will love the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment