Thursday, January 28, 2010

Email You Will Love!



If you are anything like me you love learning new tips and tricks for making yourself beautiful. Well I have the perfect way to get a new tip everyday and all you have to do is check your email. Glamour.com sends out a daily email with the latest beauty tips. I love getting them each day. The tips range from the latest nail trends, celebrity hair and makeup tricks, and any other beauty related tips you can think of. The best part is it is free. All you have to do is sign up on their website. Go to https://secure.glamour.com/services/newsletters and pick from the 3 options (I get Beauty Tip of the Day), type in your email address and wait to receive your first email. Hopefully you guys will love it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment