Sunday, January 17, 2010

Product I Love: Origins GinZing Eye Cream



I know we all have mornings when we wake up and can tell by looking in the mirror we didn't get enough sleep. Whether you are a mom, college student, or just couldn't get enough sleep most women do not get an adequate amount of sleep. Unfortunately for many of us, it shows up on our faces, mainly with bags and dark circles.


As someone with a 2 year old daughter this is a problem that I frequently struggle with. I have tried many different products. I have finally found one that I feel makes a difference. It is Origins GinZing Eye Cream. It sells for 29.50 and comes in a half ounce container. (I know that seems small, but you use a very small amount each time) You can either purchase it at the Origins counter (Woodland Hills Mall has an Origins store) or on the Origins website.
Check out their website to learn more. http://http//www.origins.com/templates/products/sp_nonshaded.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY5811&PRODUCT_ID=PROD15326

I would definitely recommend this product. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment